sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

7th grade - Reading for information

Leia o texto abaixo com muita atenção, pois ele descreve fatos e ações acontecidos no passado.

Last weekend was very different for me. I usually travel with my kids on Friday and we come back on Sunday. But last weekend we didn´t travel.
I decided to stay home because I wanted to write more activities for this book. My daughters had a party and so we stayed home.
I worked a lot: I created different activities and I wrote new lessons. I also prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner and I played with my kids.
It was a different weekend because I had work to do - but when you enjoy your work, it´s really fun!

  • PROPOSTA
Escolha a melhor alternativa de acordo com o texto.

1. Why was last weekend different for the author?

a) Because she travels.
b) Because she traveled.
c) Because she didn´t travel.

2. Why did the author decide to stay home?

a) Because she wanted to relax more.
b) Because she wanted to write more.
c) Because she wanted to travel more.

3. What did the author´s daughters do?

a) They stayed home.
b) They organized the party.
c) They had a party to go.

4. What did the author do?

a) She rested and watched TV.
b) She worked and played.
c) She traveled and relaxed.

5. Who prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner?

a) The author.
b) The author´s daughters.
c) The author´s mother.

  • PROPOSTA
Para praticar a compreensão escrita, traduza o último parágrafo do texto.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário