sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

7th grade - exercises - to be past


  • PROPOSTA
Leia o texto abaixo e circule todas as formas do verbo "to be" no Simple Past. Em seguida, faça a tradução do texto alterando o que for necessário para manter o seu sentido original.


  • READING FOR INFORMATION
I was born in São Paulo but I live in Campinas. When I was three years old my sister Paula was born. I was very happy because she was my friend. Junior was born when I was six.
I was always a good student and my teachers were very happy with me. My friends at school were good students too, but when we were talkative during the classes our teachers were angry.

  • DICA
Algumas vezes o verbo "to be" tem traduções diferentes em português.
Exemplo:
To be ----------------- years old = ter ----------------- anos de idade
To be born = nascer

Exercise II

Coloque estas palavras na ordem certa, formando sentenças no passado em inglês.

1. was - he - at - school - at - 7pm - yesterday

2. was - the - pencil - not - here

3. not - we - home - at - were

4. lesson - difficult - the - was - very

5. friends - my - they - were - good


  • PROPOSTA
Escreva as sentenças em inglês. Lembre-se de usar o verbo "to be" no passado!

1. Eu estava em casa ontem.
2. Nós estivemos em São Paulo no Domingo.
3. Onde você estava?
4. Ela não estava aqui às 8h.
5. Ele não era uma pessoa extrovertida.
6. Nós estávamos na escola ontem.
7. Onde estava o livro?
8. O chocolate da Mary estava aqui.
9. Ela não era americana. Ela era inglesa.
10. Aquele texto era muito importante.

  • PROPOSTA
Preste atenção às expressões de tempo que são usadas no passado!

TIME EXPRESSIONS

YESTERDAY
YESTERDAY MORNING
YESTERDAY AFTERNOON
YESTERDAY EVENING
LAST NIGHT
LAST WEEK
LAST WEEKEND
LAST MONTH
LAST YEAR
THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY

  • PROPOSTA
Passe as sentenças a seguir para as formas interrogativa e negativa.

1. Henry was in Rio yesterday.
2. The baby was in the bedroom at 6 a.m.
3. We were good students last year.
4. She was very talkative last weekend.
5. The history test was very difficult.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário