quarta-feira, 11 de maio de 2011

7th grade - reading comprehension - simple past

Hello! I´m Johnny and I want to tell you what happened to me last weekend. My friends invited me to go to a party but I needed to study for a test and I decided to stay home.
When it was midnight I started to think about my friends. The party was at my friend Paul´s house and I really wanted to be there.
I rested some time and I think I dreamed of the party. I danced with a nice girl, I listened to my
favorite songs, and I watched good video clips.
I really enjoyed the party.
When my mother called me it was almost 1 a.m. and she scared me because I discovered it was a dream.
The interesting fact is that when I woke up I was dressed in my favorite jeans!

Proposta
Leia o texto e responda às perguntas em inglês.

1. Why didn´t the author go to the party?
2. Where was the party?
3. What happened at midnight?
4. What did the author do?
5. Why was the author scared?
6. Is the author a boy or a girl?

Challenge
Escolha o seu parágrafo favorito, no texto, e traduza-o para o português, mantendo seu sentido original.
Trabalhando em duplas, leia o trabalho que o seu colega fez e mostre a ele a sua tradução.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário