quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2010

6TH/7TH GRADE - LETTER TO A PEN PAL

Read the letter from your pen pal.

Dear----------------------------------.
(your name)

Hi, How are you?
Look at the pictures of my friends and classmates.
This is Susy. She´s my classmate and she´s my friend too.
These are my friends. Amy and Sylvia. They´re very nice.
This is Josh. He´s my best friend.
Please, send me some pictures of your friends in Brazil.

Robert.

Discuss with your classmates.

a) Como as pessoas costumavam se corresponder antes da Internet? E agora?
b) Apesar de toda tecnologia, há muitas pessoas que preferem escrever cartas ou postais a usar o computador. O que você prefere? Por quê?

LET´S WRITE
Answer Robert´s letter. Include photos and drawings.

Dear Robert,

Hi! How are you?

Look at the pictures of my friends and classmates.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário