quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2010

6th grade - pronouns/to be.

1.) Rewrite these sentences using pronouns and contractions.

a) Maria is my friend.
She is my friend.

b) Sansão is from Brazil.
-------------------------

c) Sandy and Junior are from Campinas.
----------------------------------------------

d) Anita and I are classmates.
---------------------------------

e) You and Pedro are on the soccer team.
---------------------------------------------

2) Read the sentences. Then choose the correct alternatives and complete them.

a) Guga isn´t (´s/isn´t) from Paraná.
He ----------- (is/are) from Santa Catarina.

b) Anita and Marta ---------- (is/are) on the basketball team.

c) I ---------- (´m/´re) from Brasília.
It --------- (´s/´re) the capital of Brazil.

d) Carlos and I --------- (am not/ aren´t) in Book 2.
We --------- (´s/´re) in Book 1.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário