terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Exercises using "and" or "but"

Join the sentences using "and" or "but".

1. Carol is tired. Ted is tired.
Carol is tires and Ted is tired, too.
2. Mike is in New york. Susan is not in New York.
Mike is in New York, but Susan is not.

  1. The pen is blue. The pencil is blue.
------------------------------------

2. I am at school. The boys are not at school.

------------------------------------

3. We are in São Paulo. You are not in São Paulo.

-----------------------------------

4. Susan is angry. Cindy is angry.

-----------------------------------

5. Tom is in Japan. Bill is in Japan.

----------------------------------

6. The book is new. The dictionary is not new.

---------------------------------

Fill in with and, but or too.

I´m happy ----------- you´re happy, -----------. *but=mas
The window´s green, --------- the door isn´t. I´m tired, but Jane isn´t.
My father´s hungry, ------------- my mother isn´t. *and...,too: e....,também
The boys are fine ----------- the girls are, ---------. I´m tired and jane´s tired, too
Susan´s at home---------Linda is, -----------------.
My sister´s in London, --------- my mother isn´t.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário