segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

7th grade - Reading for information

Hello! I want to tell you about a good time I had in England with my friend Patricia some years ago.
I was teaching her and she was telling me about her plans to go to England. Suddenly she asked me if I wanted to travel with her. My hear was beating so fast at that moment that it was difficult for me to answer her question!
After some time my dream came true and in February, 2002 I was visiting England with her and there we decided to come back to Brazil and work together!
as.
PROPOSTA
Copie, em inglês a sentença que mostra que...

1. A autora era professora de Patrícia:
2. Patrícia tinha planos de ir para a Inglaterra:
3. A autora ficou muito feliz com o convite:
4. A autora e Patrícia viajaram juntas:
5. Novos planos foram feitos durante a viagem:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário