domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

MUSICAL PUZZLE

This is a different way to work with songs; choose a song your students like, then cut it into lines, paragraphs or the like. Divide the class into groups of 5 to 10 students, play the song as many times as necessary so that your students will put the parts in order. You should help the students while they´re working.
If you prefer, you can stick the parts of the song around the classroom; divide the class into two groups and while they listen to the song they have to search for the sentences and stick them in the appropriate order.
After you can ask one of the students to write the lyrics on the board, and then the whole class can sing and translate it. You can also work with the grammar topics you´ve taught in the previous week etc.


"SONG"
HALO


Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they´re tumbling down
And they didn´t even put up a fight
They didn´t even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It´s like I´ve been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin´
It´s the risk I´m taking
I ain´t never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I´m looking now
I´m surrounde by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you´re my saving grace
You´re everything I need and more
It´s written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won´t fade away
I can feel your halo,
I can see your halo,
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You´re the only one that I want
I´m addicted to your light
I swore I´d never fall again
But this don´t even feel like falling
Gravity can forget
To pull me back to the ground again
Chorus

In the sites below you can find lots of activities with songs:

www.vagalume.com.br
www.lyrics.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário