quinta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2011

6th grade - Classroom language

"Cool classroom sentences"

  • Excuse me.
  • May I come in?
  • May/Can I go to the restroom?
  • I don´t understand.
  • I have a question.
  • What´s the meaning of -----------?
  • How do you say -------------- in English?
  • How do you spell-----------------?
  • Listen to the CD.
  • Read the text.
  • Write the answers in your notebook.
  • Talk to your friend.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Work in pairs.
  • Look at the picture.
  • Get your books.
  • Open your books to page -------------.
  • Close your books.
  • Don´t chew gum in class.
  • Don´t write on the wall.
  • Can you repeat that, please?

This a good activity for the first classes.
It´s a good way to teach vocabulary and practice the pronunciation.
You can also ask them to make a poster to hang in the bulletin board.

Um comentário:

  1. ha adorei tudo que esta escrito em ingles porque eu amo ingles BEIJOS

    ResponderExcluir